A MESSAGE FROM SOUTH OF SOUTH NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION
Donate your tree on Saturday, January 6th between 9a-12p at Carpenter Green (1701 Carpenter Street). All trees must be bare (free of ornaments, metal, stands). Trees and greens of all shapes and sizes accepted.
NEW: Bring your broken holiday lights to recycle with us too!
DROP-OFF (sign-up recommended) suggested donation is $5
- Drop off your tree on 12/30 or 1/6 at 1701 Carpenter Street between 9a-12p
- Tree must be bare (free of ornaments, metal, stands, etc.)
- Trees and greens of all shapes and sizes accepted
PICK-UP (sign-up required, limited pickups available) suggested donation is $20
- Tree pick-ups will be Saturday, 1/6 between 9a-12p
- Trees must be bare
- Sign-up and pay in advance, just leave it curbside by 9a on the 6th! (sign up closes at 8:00a on 1/6 or when full)
*all donations are tax-deductible and support the completion of Carpenter Green Park!
Jordan Harris will be hosting a "Rap with the Rep" town hall session at
our office on Thursday, January 18th at 6:00p. This is an opportunity
to chat with Rep. Harris about issues that are important to you in a
smaller group setting with discussion and collaboration.
Join us for an engaging conversation on January 18th at 6p at 1901 Christian Street.
Support SOSNA's programming and projects throughout the neighborhood. Between
our rich, diverse history and bright, promising future, there’s a lot
to celebrate in the South of South neighborhood. SOSNA is committed to
strengthening our community, through a variety of initiatives and