Donate your tree on Saturday, January 6th between 9a-12p at Carpenter Green (1701 Carpenter Street). All trees must be bare (free of ornaments, metal, stands). Trees and greens of all shapes and sizes accepted.
NEW: Bring your broken holiday lights to recycle with us too!
DROP-OFF (sign-up recommended)
suggested donation is $5
- Drop off your tree on 12/30 or 1/6 at 1701 Carpenter Street between 9a-12p
- Tree must be bare (free of ornaments, metal, stands, etc.)
- Trees and greens of all shapes and sizes accepted
PICK-UP (sign-up required, limited pickups available)
suggested donation is $20
- Tree pick-ups will be Saturday, 1/6 between 9a-12p
- Trees must be bare
- Sign-up and pay in advance, just leave it curbside by 9a on the 6th! (sign up closes at 8:00a on 1/6 or when full)
*all donations are tax-deductible and support the completion of Carpenter Green Park!
Post a Comment