SOSNA Scholarship and Upcoming Zoning
Friends & Neighbors,
Do you know any college-bound high school seniors who could use $1,000 for school? SOSNA is now accepting applications for the SOSNA Higher Education Scholarship. Students living within the SOSNA boundaries with a GPA of 2.5 or higher that are heading to a 2 or 4 year accredited college in Fall 2017 can apply until late April 2017. Get the application here!
Tomorrow evening, join us for the Zoning Committee Meeting at 7pm at the SOSNA office. Please see below for the agenda.
April 19, 2017 SOSNA ZONING AGENDA :
1. 1619 Christian Street (THRU TO WEBSTER STREET): Application for the relocation of lot lines to create two new zoning lots from one existing zoning lot (1619 Webster Street); Lot A: for an existing two family household living within an existing attached structure; Lot B: For the erection of an attached structure for use as a single family household living, (size and location as shown in the application).
1) Minimum lot area required: 1440 sq ft. (both lots); proposed lot area: 1105.6 sq ft. (LOT A), 652.8 sq ft. (LOT B)
2) Minimum open area required: 30 % (both lots, building height over 12 ft.); proposed open area: 18% (LOT A), 12% (LOT B)
3) Minimum rear yard depth required: 9 ft. (LOT A), 5 ft. (LOT B, building height below 12 feet);
proposed rear yard depth: 4 ft (both lots)
4) Minimum rear yard area required: 144 sq ft. (both lots); proposed rear yard area: 72 sq ft.
2. 1430 Clymer Street: Application for the erection of an attached structure (NTE 38' high); rear
deck at second floor for a multi-family household living (three dwelling units) from cellar through
fourth floors. Size and location as shown in the application.
1) In the CMX-2 zoning district, must contain non-residential use 100% of the ground floor
frontage and within the first 30 ft. of building depth, measured from the front building line,
non-residential is not proposed, is prohibited in this zoning district.
2) Total number of dwelling units allowed: 2; proposed dwelling units: 3
3) Area of lot allowed: 1111.7 sq ft.; proposed lot area: from 1440 to 1919 sq ft.
A huge THANK YOU to all of our neighbors who volunteered to help clean up the neighborhood as
part of the Spring Clean Up! Over 100 volunteers on 25 blocks participated and cleaned up over
100 bags of trash. Keep up the great work- a little cleaning every week will keep our neighborhood
looking good and feeling safe!
Post a Comment