"Philadelphia Open Studio Tours, a program of The Center for Emerging Visual Artists, is the largest tour of artist studios and creative work spaces in the region and one of the premier open studio tour events in the country."
Artists in our neighborhood include (in no particular order and with apologies to anyone I've missed; is there something in the water on Naudain Street?):
- Betsy Alexander, 2301 Naudain Street
- Ed Bronstein, 2404 Naudain Street
- C. R. Ettinger Studio, 2215 South Street
- Bhavisha Patel, 2503 Naudain Street
- Karen Stabenow, 2116 Naudain Street
- Lauren Sweeney, 2102 Naudain Street
- Burnell Yow!, 2301 Naudain Street
For a full list, see here. More details, see here.